Celebrate With An All-Day Marathon September 8!
Shout! Factory TV proudly presents a marathon of Star Trek documentaries in celebration of Star Trek Day on September 8, the anniversary of the original series’ 1966 broadcast debut. Fans can tune in to see in-depth looks at the different Star Trek series across the years with five acclaimed documentaries and docuseries directed by William Shatner and Ira Steven Behr (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine showrunner) and David Zappone (producer of For the Love of Spock, The Captains).
Shout! Factory TV’s Star Trek Day Marathon Schedule
- 9:00 a.m. – The Captains
- 11:00 a.m. – The Captains Close-Up: William Shatner
- 12:00 p.m. – The Captains Close-Up: Patrick Stewart
- 1:00 p.m. – The Captains Close-Up: Avery Brooks
- 2:00 p.m. – The Captains Close-Up: Kate Mulgrew
- 3:30 p.m. – The Captains Close-Up: Scott Bakula
- 4:00 p.m. – William Shatner’s Chaos On The Bridge
- 5:30 p.m. – William Shatner’s Get A Life!
- 7:00 p.m. – What We Left Behind: Looking Back At Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- 9:30 p.m. – Backlot: San Diego Comic-Con 2019: What We Left Behind: Looking Back At Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Panel
The Star Trek Day marathon begins Thursday, September 8 at 9am PT and can be viewed on ShoutFactoryTV.com; Shout! Factory TV’s Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Android apps; and the following digital streaming platforms: Twitch, Samsung TV Plus, Comcast Xfinity, XUMO, Vizio, Redbox, IMDb TV and STIRR.
For all updates, follow Shout! Factory TV on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!