London, UK – Arrow Video is excited to announce the July 2021 lineup of their new subscription-based ARROW platform, available to subscribers in the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
The July lineup leads with a selection of films highlighting American genre classics from sea to shining sea. ARROW’s Summer Road Trip season highlights the work of revolutionary American filmmakers, including George Romero, Lucky McKee, William Grefe, Jill Gevargizian, Bill Rebane, Chelsea Stardust, and Patrick Picard.
Chelsea Stardust (Satanic Panic, “Into the Dark: All That We Destroy“) curates a selection of her personal favorites on July 16 including: Brain Damage, Cinema Paradiso, Versus, and We Need To Talk About Kevin.
The Bloodiest American Road Trip:
July 1 will hit the gas in the North East, covering films that take place in New England and the Mid-Atlantic. July 1 titles include: The Woman, The Driller Killer, Deadly Manor, Dark August, The Crazies, and Season of the Witch.
July 9 heads South, taking a cinematic journey through the South Atlantic, East South Central and the West South Central. July 9 titles include: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Slayer, The Mutilator, Scared Stiff, The Annihilators and She-Devils On Wheels.
July 16 ventures to the Midwest, highlighting horrors everywhere from the Dakotas to Missouri. July 16 titles include: The Stylist, A Ghost Waits, Lake Michigan Monster, The Chill Factor, Deadbeat at Dawn and Trapped Alive.
July 23 goes West, finding terror all the way to the Pacific Ocean. July 23 titles include: The Bloodhound, Switchblade Sisters, The Prey, The Hills Have Eyes, The El Duce Tapes, and The Witch Came From the Sea.
Additional ARROW July Titles
- July 1: Heavy Trip (US/CA/UK), Slumber Party Massacre II (US/CA), American: The Bill Hicks Story (US/UK), Ice Cream Man (US/CA/UK), God Told Me To (US/CA), Manhattan Baby (US/CA), Maniac (US/CA), and Vigilante (US/CA).
- July 2: See the first episode from Hammer Films’ 80s anthology series “Hammer House of Horror”: Witching Time (US).
- July 9: Shock Waves (US/CA) and another installment of “Hammer House of Horror”: The Thirteenth Reunion (US).
- July 10: Holiday Fear and Mother Fucker (US/CA/UK), two shorts from Nicholas Payne Santos (Uncle Peckerhead).
- July 12: Celebrate Europe’s take on the Wild West with the debut of classic Spaghetti Westerns Companeros (US/CA), Massacre Time (US/CA/UK), And God Said to Cain (US/CA/UK), Bandidos (US/CA/UK), and My Name is Pecos (US/CA/UK).
- July 16: The Prowler (US/CA) and another installment of “Hammer House of Horror”: Rude Awakening (US).
- July 19: Irezumi and Giants and Toys (both US/CA/UK).
- July 23: Growing Pains (US), The Prowler (US/CA) and short film Satanic Panic ‘87 from director Bryan M. Ferguson.
- July 30: “Hammer House of Horror”: The House That Bled Death (US).