When good machines go bad! Brad Thornton, Becca Rinehart, and Jerry “Venom“ Cortes take on killer technology in this episode of In the Mic of Madness. The gang reluctantly starts with Stephen King’s cocaine-fueled 1986 effort Maximum Overdrive before delving into the latest Nic Cage flick, Willy’s Wonderland. Come for the sentient semis, stay for the animatronic armadillo.
- Dark Discussions Podcast – Episode 498 – THE SUPERDEEP (2021)
- LILITH A Horror Anthology – Starring Felissa Rose – Arrives on VOD July 30th, 2021
- Confessions of a Cinephile – On the Trail of UFOs: Dark Sky (2021) – Documentary Review
- Eric’s Movie Corner – Movie Review: The Thing (1982)
- HOGOZ Entertainment Presents Award-Winning Short Film WAR DOG