Inspired by horror movies but light-hearted enough for everyone to enjoy.
One player is the killer. The rest are victims.
The killer wins when all the victims have three Stab Cards. The victims win by escaping.
Everyone takes turns drawing cards. If a victim gets three Stab Cards, they DIE! But they can use Action Cards to avoid getting stabbed. And they can use Combo Cards for a chance at escaping. But the killer has special powers. If the killer draws a Stab Card, they can put it back in the deck wherever they want. And the killer can use Action and Combo Cards to thwart the victims’ attempts to stay alive.
A perfect Halloween game or as a gift for a horror fan.
About this item
- KILLER GAME NIGHT – Don’t Get Stabbed! is a party game where you get to kill your family and friends! … for pretend of course. It’s inspired by horror movies of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, but is light-hearted enough for everyone to enjoy. The ultimate Halloween game!
- A FRIEND VS. FRIENDS GAME – This entertaining game is playable for 3 to 5 players. One person is elected as the killer (whoever is the most evil in your group) and the rest are victims. The killer wins by killing all the victims. The victims win by escaping.
- HILARIOUS ARTWORK – The average player will love this game for its gameplay! The horror fan will love the art on many of these cards which features classic horror movie tropes. There is tons of fun in playing this game and in its artwork.
- ADULT PARTY GAME – It may look cute, but like most horror movies it has topics you probably don’t want your children knowing about. For ages 18+.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?! – Included in the box are 64 Main Deck Cards and 13 Car Deck Cards printed on premium glossy playing cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), for a grand total of 77 cards. Also included is one instruction booklet.
About The Creator
Jordan McLaughlin founded his company, Rookie Mage Games, in 2018 to bring his passion for rambunctious fun to others.
Born and raised in Central Ohio, Jordan was the kid that organized the superhero games at recess and made his cousins perform in plays he wrote (which they loved but refuse to admit it).
Jordan watched his first scary movie at a friend’s house when he was 14 (don’t tell his parents). He was instantly hooked and quickly became a fan of slasher flicks from the 80’s.
Jordan worked late evenings at the public library to create DON’T GET STABBED! He designed the mechanics, created the artwork, and planned production himself.
Jordan currently resides in New Albany, Ohio with his partner Alex, who is really tired of being forced to playtest new game ideas all the time.