Rounding off our Hellraiser retrospective, David and Alasdair speak with special-effects wizard Gary J. Tunnicliffe. Gary has worked on every Hellraiser film since the third, in some capacity, and directed the most recent one. In this episode he chats with us about making monsters, what went wrong with Revelations and what went right with Judgement. This was a really good fun interview, and you’ll learn a lot about the industry from it.
- Dark Discussions Podcast – Episode 518 – New Year’s Bucket List 2021
- It’s Not Horror Podcast – Episode 046 – RIVER’S EDGE (1986)
- Fresh Cuts – SEE FOR ME (2021)
- Speaker Brains Podcast – Episode 062 – Frank Zappa Retrospective: Part 6
- A Discovery of Witches, Demons, & Vampires Podcast – s03e01 – Season 3 Premiere