When director/writer Yoshimitsu Banno released this kaiju monster film, it almost destroyed his career. His bosses weren’t too happy and they felt the movie may have strayed too far from the franchise’s themes. But the movie is one of the most beloved Godzilla movies and the monster Hedorah turned out to be a fan favorite. Now fifty years later, the movie is considered a beloved classic in the kaiju genre. Your co-hosts do a commentary on the movie and give their thoughts.
- Jason Unleashed Episode 003 – Special Edition Podcast – Horrorphilia Jason’s Top 30 Horror Movies of 2022
- Anthony T’s Horror & Wrestling Show – Episode 091 – More 2022 Best Films and Vinegar Syndrome Watches
- Halloween Boutique Psychotronic Reviews – Volume 048 – THE SPORE (2021)
- Fresh Cuts Movie Podcast – Infinity Pool (2023)
- The Rise of the Cordyceps Infected: A Last of Us HBOMax Podcast – Episode s01e03 – Long Long Time