Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends hijacks this episode of Anthony T’s Horror and Wrestling Show as this episode is dedicated to those two films. In this episode Anthony T’s talks about the news that “Halloween Ends” will take place four years after “Halloween Kills” To prove how absurd that news is, Anthony T and his productions company Dumbhouse Pictures, came up with some of their absurd pitches that makes the four year time jump seem like a great idea. Then, Phillp Perron from Dark Discussions Podcast comes back on to the podcast as he and Anthony T preview the upcoming Rhode Island Comic Con show that takes place November 5th – 7th at the Dunkin Donuts Center and Rhode Island Convention Center which features a star from Halloween Kills. After that, Anthony T finally reviews “Halloween Kills”.
- Dark Discussions Podcast – Episode 563 – MEGAN (2023) AKA M3GAN
- Anthony T’s Horror & Wrestling Show – Episode 090 – R.I.P Jay Briscoe and 5th Annual Horror Show Awards
- Is It Really That Bad Movie Podcast – Episode 032 – Fried Barry (2020)
- The Rise of the Cordyceps Infected: A Last of Us HBOMax Podcast – Episode s01e02 – INFECTED
- Halloween Boutique Psychotronic Reviews – Volume 047 – AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER (2022)